In my dream, I was in a café or restaurant, I'm not quite sure, and there was a table with famous people eating, or talking, I don't know. I recognize that the actors were working with Peter in some programme or TV show, and I look for him. Suddenly, I saw him and I were close to him, but at first I didn't say him nothing. Then, he sat further of the other people and I talked to him. I asked him if I could take him a photo with me. At first, he didn't want but finally, he accepted.
Someone I know took us some photos, but then the pictures weren't in the phone, so Peter used his laptop to take pictures of us. And then, he recorded the photos in a pendrive and gave it to me. That was crazy! Because then I was to give him my e-mail so he could contact me to send me the address where I could returned him his pendrive. And then, the dream was over. How a pity, because I was enjoying a lot...
A marvelous dream, I imagine anyone would like to meet his favourite actor. A curious thing: in the dream, before I met Peter, I was talking in Spanish, but with him, both of us were talking in English. It would be a sign?
So Peter, if you read this, you know ;)
Other day I would post an entry about Peter.
No comments:
Post a Comment