Search

Friday, June 8, 2012

Austin Powers 4

Perhaps it's an old piece of news, but for me it's completely new!

A new Austin Powers movie! Yeah baby! OK, I know the third part was not very good, but I'm a fan of the character.

According to Mike Myers, the film will be focused on Dr. Evil. So, I suppose it will be a bit different than the previous ones, supposing that the period of time will be different too. At least, we are not in the 00's right now! And the 70's are far away...

Dates for the movie? It's still soon, but they said it will be released for summer 2013. I'm looking forward to seeing the movie in the cinema, as the last two ones.

So, what's your favourite Austin Powers movie? I think the best film is the first one, 'International Man of Mistery'.

Groovy, baby!




No comments:

Post a Comment