Search

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

In memory of my lovebird

A year ago, my lovely lovebird died. I'm still very sad, because I had him so many years... In fact, he had 16 years old when he died. And I couldn't stay by his side at that moment. At least my mother was there, keeping him in her hand. I can't forgive myself for not beeing there with him.

I went to his grave two weeks ago. My niece and me brought him some flowers. We took him to the mountain, the only place we could buried him. I can't go very often and that's horrible for me, because when I'm there, I don't want to leave him alone.

I hope that my little bird is OK wherever he is, and could feel that I'm always by his side, thinking on him. I hope he is always by my side too.

Goodbye my little parrot, you will always be in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment